- Position Posted: June 20, 2022
- ITS Administrative Support Officer
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
- Number of Positions: One (1)
|Job Description:||ITS Administrative Support Officer|
|Length of Contract:||12 months|
- Experience in developing and maintain meeting support materials in alignment with AMSA’s standard processes and templates.
- Experience in prioritisation of work requests.
- Experience providing secretariat support for committee meetings.
- Experience in the coordination of corporate actions, including but not limited to outstanding audit recommendations, regular actions to ensure compliance with Quality Management System, ICT policies and procedures annual review requirements, risk treatment actions, etc.
- Experience in project management support, including scheduling, reporting, initial development of project documentation.
Reporting to the the IT Management team, the ITS Administration Support Officer will be responsible for providing secretariat meeting support for key ITS led committees as well as coordination of incoming business requests and corporate governance actions assigned to ITS. The role will also support the delivery of ITS managed projects.
The ITS Administration Support Officer work closely with the CIO and IT Managers. Meeting Support (Secretariat)
• Develop and maintain meeting support materials in alignment with AMSA’s standard processes and templates.
• Provide Committee support to key ITS led Committees (eg. IDGC)
o assisting to develop agendas,
o organise meetings including all logistics (venue booking, etc.)
o collate and circulate papers, o take minutes at meetings,
o prepare and circulate minutes, o track and follow up on actions,
o keep records, including establishing and maintaining information and collaboration spaces.
Project Management Support
• Provide administrative support in response to ITS project demands
o Perform basic research and analysis to inform and support the achievement of project deliverables
o Contribute to developing project documentation and resource estimates
o Contribute to reviews of progress, outcomes and future improvements
o Identify and escalate possible variances from project plans IT Requests Coordination
• Provide support for incoming business requests for IT Services.
o Support the Continuous Service (CS) Improvements Officer to maintain the operation of the IT Requests process. o Maintain an IT Requests Register.
o Support the prioritisation of ITS work requests, including providing secretariat support to the ITS Managers Work Request prioritisation meetings. Coordination of Key ITS ‘Corporate’ Actions.
• Maintain key corporate actions assigned to ITS.
o Support the Continuous Service (CS) Improvements Officer to collate and manage a list of key ‘corporate’ actions assigned to ITS, these include but not limited to outstanding audit recommendations, regular actions to ensure compliance with Quality Management System, ICT policies and procedures annual review requirements, risk treatment actions, etc; o Follow up ITS staff assigned to the actions to ensure that these can be completed on time.
• Commit to the AMSA Code of Conduct and Values
This role is CANBERRA BASED – ON SITE in Braddon
|Expressions of Interest By:||asap|
|Please use the form below to submit a recent CV as your EOI|
|Full response will be required by:||4 July|
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.